Professional artist since 2002. Work in traditional media. Live in Zaprešić, Croatia.
He is well known for Magic the Gathering art, but also for his personal project: "Norse Mythology art book", which was succesfully funded in 2017, in cooperation with Jon Schindehette/Art Order.
Some of the clients/projects:
- Wizards of the Coast (Magic the Gathering, D&D 5e, Dungeon Magazine, Dragon Magazine, D&D 4th edition books, D&D Fortune Cards)
- Blizzard Entertainment (Hearthstone)
- World of Warcraft tcg (Cryptozoic Entertainment, Upper Deck Entertainment)
- Sideshow Collectibles (Court of the Dead)
- Paizo (Pathfinder books)
- Applibot - Legend of the Cryptids, Galaxy Saga
- Sony Online Entertainment (Legends of Norrath)
- Hex Entertainment (HEX tcg)
- Monte Cook Games (Numenera, Strange)
- Privateer Press
- Green Ronin Publishing
- FASA Games (Earthdawn)
- Troll Lord Games
- Fantasy Flight Games etc.
His works are included in “Spectrum 19 – The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art”, “Fantasy+, volume 5”, and in “Infected by Art book” 1-5.
His work was displayed on Illuxcon 5 & 6 main show, GenCon Art Show, San Diego Comic Con, IFCC, SFerakon, Pyrkon, Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo, Saskatchewan Comic and Entertainment Expo, and Magic the Gathering Grand Prix events.
- "Best Artist - Hall of Fame" award for 2018, by The European Science Fiction Society
- Gen Con Art Show 1st Place for Best Original Art on 2017
- “Infected by Art” bronze award in unpublished category 2013.,
- Gen Con Art Show 3rd Place for Best Original Art on 2013,
- “SFera” 2003. (Croatia),
Illustrations are made in traditional media.